During the past 15 years my love for creativity and technology has given me the chance to design for print and screen, design fashion products. design and art direct for video games and UI. I have also gotten very interested in motion graphics as I see them as a superior marketing and educational media format. My free time is spent drawing and painting both with digital technology and traditional media. Mountains are my lifestyle, they influence my art, my physical fitness and my spirituality.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Creative collaboration... and snowboarding
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Mountain Bike Engineer
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Telemarketer paid on Commission
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I stole this from James Lipton (RIP), who stole it from Bernard Pivot (who stole it from Marcel Proust)